Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome friend!

Greetings all fantasylovers out there!


This is my first blog and one that I have wanted to start for years, so now the quest is on!
Ever since I was a small child, my love for fairytales and fantasy has been great. The idea of going into other worlds with forests, castles, mountains, elves, trolls, wizards etc. has always been a dream for me, and for many others of you out there and that is why I have started this place. I want to create a fantasy world of my own where people can go and relax from the real world. Where we can discuss and review all the different fantasy movies/games/books/roleplaying and all other fantasyrelated things that we all love! I want this blog to grow and unite all us fantasylovers in the world, because we are many :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment